Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Report for reason
01-13-2015, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2015 03:00 AM by [StB™] bryas. Edit Reason: Typing fail.)
Report for reason
I think you shoul only report player if someone were mean to you or said to you bad words to you. I were 10 Rep this morning and i won some people they reported me for this reason:[Image: g7eOERN.png] then i go to 8 Rep now.
Find all posts by this user
01-13-2015, 03:50 AM
RE: Report for reason
I know. It's really dumb. This has been suggested before though. But it won't happen. I wish they would just remove the report option in the game.
Warn the author for this post
01-13-2015, 03:54 AM
This is trash please delete it

Hai,
01-13-2015, 04:02 AM
(01-13-2015 03:50 AM)Gothic Demon Wrote:  I know. It's really dumb. This has been suggested before though. But it won't happen. I wish they would just remove the report option in the game.

Yeah it's really annoying i wish it be removed.
01-13-2015, 04:12 AM
The only upside to the report system is once a rude player gets negative rep. Otherwise it is really faulty.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
01-13-2015, 06:14 AM
It's a nuisance, but I find that it helps to create/join games with the '+rep only' option enabled. You tend to get fewer report-happy people in those games.

(01-13-2015 03:54 AM)mennogamer Wrote:  This is trash please delete it

Are you referring to the report button or the thread? If you're referring to the thread, I think you need to look over it again; it has a clear and valid purpose. Smiley_Smile

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
01-13-2015, 08:00 AM
The hope is that people will only report other users for bad behaviour, but unfortunately some people abuse this system and don't report for legitimate reasons.
Can't be helped.

I don't think the report feature should be removed, it does serve some purpose, but it definitely has to be fixed up in some manner.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
01-13-2015, 08:05 AM
The "report for a reason" rule can only be enforced if you actually had to enter the reason, and someone had to approve the reports. Entering the reason isn't unthinkable, but approving the reports would imply that someone would have to go through all the reports, approve the ones that are valid, and probably do something about the ones that are not.
We've already been told that it's infeasible to expect that due to the amount of reports that there are.

So, sadly, despite the report feature doesn't work as well as it should, there's not much that can be done about it.

01-13-2015, 08:12 AM
(01-13-2015 02:18 AM)[StB™] bryas Wrote:  I think you shoul only report player if someone were mean to you or said to you bad words to you. I were 10 Rep this morning and i won some people they reported me for this reason:[Image: g7eOERN.png] then i go to 8 Rep now.

A guy reported you because you won? You got to be kidding me Smiley_XD
01-13-2015, 08:24 AM
Okay you have your point here, but i really dont see whats the problem between 8 and 10 rep, i mean its just a number , important is not going -1 lol.

I alway get reported by peoples sayng im a cheater , soooo?

Haters gonna hate. And noobs gonna report/insult, thats the life

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war