Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
KAMIKAZE BAT
01-12-2015, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2015 09:51 AM by Sir. Ploppington.)
KAMIKAZE BAT
So I had an idea for a weapon. The idea is basically an animal (in my example, a bat) which behaves similar to a chicken in the way that you fire it and it goes until it reaches it's peak and then dive bombs. The spin on it is that when the bat makes contact with an egg, it sends them flying similar to hitting someone with a bazooka on forces mode. The idea of this weapon would be to be able to manipulate your opponents position without having to be within near point blank distance. Just so that it isn't just any other old weapon when you have forces on, with forces the push would be exponentially greater. (Normalforce^egg). I was thinking around 20-24 for the damage because the idea of this weapon is manipulation of your opponents position/strategy rather than sheer massive damage. Let me know how what you think, if you like it or not, or any modifications that you think might be good and I would take them into consideration.

[Image: artist-impression-of-the-bat-bombs-of-wo...442622.jpg]

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-12-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: KAMIKAZE BAT
LOL Nice Idea! I would buy it if it was in a weapon packSmiley_BigGrin
01-12-2015, 01:56 PM
Sounds like a fun weapon to use Smiley_Tongue

01-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Omg lol That image look like you Trolling Us =] Thanks for Laughs

overall good idea ! I support Your Idea.=]
01-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Awesome idea bro. Keep it up Smiley_ThumbsUp

Hai,
01-12-2015, 11:12 PM
(01-12-2015 03:52 PM)Eminem Wrote:  Omg lol That image look like you Trolling Us =] Thanks for Laughs

overall good idea ! I support Your Idea.=]

Haha, I just thought I'd attach this image until I had time to actually create a design for it.

And thanks everyone! I hope to see more feedback.

01-13-2015, 06:18 AM
I'm in support of this idea! It'd be interesting to see a design of it! Smiley_Smile

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
01-13-2015, 08:30 AM
Love it. We need this now. Donkins. You put this in the game or I will walk softly to your house with a big stick.
01-13-2015, 08:32 AM
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOORRRRRRRE!
01-13-2015, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2015 09:43 AM by Sir. Ploppington.)
(01-13-2015 08:30 AM)Gothic Demon Wrote:  Love it. We need this now. Donkins. You put this in the game or I will walk softly to your house with a big stick.

LOL, that's rude, good sir.

(01-13-2015 08:32 AM)Gold man 2 Wrote:  DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOORRRRRRRE!

I will post more as my creative juices flow. It is only once upon a blue moon that I have inspiration.

Also, I added a damage level to the original description, in case anyone was interested in what I was thinking as far as that.