Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Join a clan with no prestage.
12-30-2014, 01:03 AM
Join a clan with no prestage.
If there is no clan you can join with no prestage. Then someone has to make that come true. I need to join a clan that has no prestage. Like DEW with the small tm.z
Find all posts by this user
12-30-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Join a clan with no prestage.
So, do you want to make a clan with no prestige requirements, or do you want to join a clan with no prestige requirements? If it's the former, you should provide some more information in your opening post; if it's the latter, there are plenty of clan threads on the forum for you to browse, so you didn't need to start a new thread. Smiley_Smile

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
Warn the author for this post
12-30-2014, 01:10 AM
Well I need to find a clan that has no prestage. Can anyone help me find a clan that is right for me?
12-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Another question worthy of asking: Why was this posted in "suggestions"?

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
12-30-2014, 01:17 AM
That I was going to say. There should be a clan with no Prestige. If there is none we should make one with no prestige.
12-30-2014, 01:40 AM
A clan which only accepts players without prestige? Or a clan which accepts non-prestige players, as well as prestige?

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
12-30-2014, 01:41 AM
(12-30-2014 01:17 AM)Gold man 2 Wrote:  That I was going to say. There should be a clan with no Prestige. If there is none we should make one with no prestige.

There is plenty of clans with no prestige requirement. And if I remember correctly, you created your own clan quite a while back. Why not expand on that?

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
12-30-2014, 01:50 AM
gold man, I'm not going to complain but nearly every clan supports the none prestige it don't really matter about the level it's the skill you have Smiley_Wink

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
12-30-2014, 07:49 AM
Don't make a thread about this. especially in suggestions. If you want to join a clan. Then find one, and post on there thread asking them to join. There are some clans that have members who don't have prestiege. And if no one wants you in there clan. Then I guess you should make your own. (Not that anyone's going to join)