Poll: Should chicken controllers get the xp?
Yes
No.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XP for the people controlling chickens
12-18-2014, 10:18 AM
XP for the people controlling chickens
Before all my threads start I say "I don't know if this is a thread or not" so before reading if your gonna say this is already a post just leave it alone. Anyway. For starters there are many rage quitter in this game and thanks to beo2 the shell doesn't leave its just controlled by another player. I I usually control chickens sense i'm the host 90% of the time (if you notice host mostly controls chicken) The chicken can do damage, have better weps and is useful to winning. But there is a flaw. when the game is over, The xp goes nowhere. I've noticed that the chicken controllers don't get the xp and that is IRRITATION. it may make people level up faster but that would make sense because they used 2 shells.

[Image: aSL4oH2.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-18-2014, 10:36 AM
RE: XP for the people controlling chickens
I said no because if the person left they would not gain any XP. That is what I would say.
12-18-2014, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2014 11:42 AM by Sir Smashalot.)
Your team mate gets their xp, and you get yours. If your team mate leaves, you get to control them, this is something to make it fair, nothing more.

It would be like receiving double xp, which people could easily be abused if they didn't have pro. If you purchase pro you can earn double xp, so you can imagine it would be a lot of xp for a pro user. Xp takes time to get, no matter what, and that is the point, to show a players dedication to the game.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
12-18-2014, 11:04 AM
I'm going to disagree with with a solid no. I've got two reasons to support my decision.
1 - Cheating, farming for XP. Too easily done and would create a huge fluxuation bombarding the leaderboards like inflation.
2 - It really adds to some strategical value to keep yourself alive as well as not waste the chicken in order to make sure you yourself get the kill and not the chicken. In addition with clan vs clan battles (same clan) it kind of makes it more respectful to kill off the chicken and spare your still alive non DC'd clan mate.

12-18-2014, 11:40 AM
I don't think you should gain xp from chickens as Vexis said: "Cheating, farming for XP. Too easily done and would create a huge fluxuation bombarding the leaderboards like inflation." I instead believe you should receive the kills the chicken gets. This will stop the annoyance of having to wait an extra turn (in some cases) to get the kill.

(12-18-2014 11:04 AM)Vexis Wrote:  2 - It really adds to some strategical value to keep yourself alive as well as not waste the chicken in order to make sure you yourself get the kill and not the chicken. In addition with clan vs clan battles (same clan) it kind of makes it more respectful to kill off the chicken and spare your still alive non DC'd clan mate.

Hmm. I'd agree but ultimately, the goal is to succeed no matter what you are forced to do. At the end of the day you and your opponent(s) are both trying to achieve the same thing. Kill the enemy that is. If a team mate leaves that's a shame but victory should be the highest priority.

"An eye for an eye, my friend"
12-18-2014, 12:04 PM
Definitely a no for me for the same reasons Vexis stated.

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
12-18-2014, 12:52 PM
This has already been suggested. I don't support the idea, for pretty much the same reasons that vexis has stated.
12-20-2014, 07:40 AM
DUSTIN I SAID I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS A THREAD SO PLEASE WHY. WHY DID U SAY THAT. ok this is a bad idea forget I even said anything.

[Image: aSL4oH2.png]
12-20-2014, 07:53 AM
Wouldn't probably encourage teamwork, and might even encourage people to try dos their partners.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
12-20-2014, 07:46 PM
If Donkin's did it alot of people would say to all their team "Ctrl+W new weapons try it" and all your team would do it if they don't know what "Ctrl+W" means they press it and they out and then you will get x2 XP and with pro x4 XP Smiley_XD.