Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
asking a friend to invite you to a game.
12-14-2014, 02:05 PM
asking a friend to invite you to a game.
If a friend is online and you want to play with them there should be a button that lets you send a request saying if you can join there game or if they want to play with you. Smiley_BigGrinSmiley_Thing Smiley_ThumbsUp Cool
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-14-2014, 02:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 02:17 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
RE: asking a friend to invite you to a game.
Umm dude there is ALREADY a drop down box in the game that lets you do that and you have SAID choices to either:
1) I'm busy
2)maybe later
3)I'm in a game
or 4)Don't give a reason.
Since you are NEW Smiley_Wink How about you read the rules of how this forum works okay Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_Wink.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
12-14-2014, 02:22 PM
no i mean when you log in and you check your friends list to see who is online that is when the button should says i would like you to invite me to a game.
12-14-2014, 03:22 PM
before this post gone to block i wanna just help you for solve your future problems.

1) first make the game game mode which you wanna play with your friend it is all upon you 1v1 , 2v2. etc
[Image: 2uz8bis.png]

2) then go to your friend list tab and you will see at the corner message button when your any friend is online
[Image: 1dy6nl.png]

3) if you do not see anybox like that when your friend is on then you should re select the friend tab again to solve this.

I hope it can help you. thanks

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
12-14-2014, 04:29 PM
He is saying that he wants a way to ask someone to invite you to a game. Say they're in a game so they decline, you could send them a message saying something like, "invite me when you're done". This is actually something that I used to think about a lot, and I wished there was this option. One thing you can do is have some sort of chat for you and your friends set up outside of BEO so that you can still converse while being in separate games.

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
12-14-2014, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2014 04:46 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
Oh okay well....This HAS BEEN SUGGESTED BEFORE....so basically what this guy is doing is spamming the threads...so he should go an look for the one that talks about the same thing he is talking about SINCE because you summed it up @Plop this dude is just basically making a useless thread...since this topic has been discussed before.

12-15-2014, 06:08 AM
Umm....I wasn't even talking about In game....I was saying to him that he needed to check that other thread out because there was somebody else who asked this same question too. And I'm not spamming....

12-15-2014, 06:26 AM
He did suggest that we can invite a friend to our own game, which already exists, but he also suggested that we request to join a friend's game.

It seems a bit complicated to me, and kind of like inviting yourself to someone else's party. Being able to invite people to your essentially does the same thing, anyway.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
12-16-2014, 11:48 PM
This is a good suggestion. But IMO a friend messaging system is a better solution to overcome a lot of these communication barriers.
12-17-2014, 07:46 AM
Agreed with post above. Maybe something like a very simple PM system, that also notifies you that you have unread PMs?