Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.6 Average
Who is the best player in BEO2?
09-29-2014, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 08:30 AM by HARDSCOPEYOURMOM.)
RE: Who is the best player in BEO2?
Wow guys I see some really great responses! I love it! Smiley_Smile

(09-29-2014 07:55 AM)NaVeLmAfIaKiD Wrote:  P. S. @HardScope, Ive heard you existed but I don't think I've ever played with you. Would be fun to have a 1v1 or a 2v2 sometime Smiley_Smile

And we have played, recently too. I am also known by another name XxBooMHeaDShoT_X I would love to play a 1v1 or a 2v2 with you! To be honest I would like to get you on my friends list if you have space Smiley_Smile and thanks a lot for you post it is greatly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-29-2014, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 09:16 AM by [TNT™] SwagMasterD.)
Me. End of story.

Jk. I think the best player is L93, no duh. Since I don't really play much, I can't really give a impartial verdict.

[Image: cropped-the-tnt-clan-bg.jpg]
#Tenchi4Moderator
09-29-2014, 09:39 AM
From the people I've consistently encountered (and don't use paid weapons) I'd say Nagato10.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
09-29-2014, 09:45 AM
(09-29-2014 08:05 AM)Inuyasha Wrote:  As a general rule, telling people "don't post anything but what I like" ("what I like" being a very specific kind of post, in this particular case a list of five names and nothing else) is the best way of getting all other kinds of replies (like this one Smiley_Tongue). People are more encouraged to challenge you in that situation.

The main reason I posted that was so that people wouldn't argue! I don't mind being challenged and I actually enjoyed just about every post on this thread. It's nice to see members of the BEO2 community complimenting and recognizing each other for what they bring to the game Smiley_Smile

(09-29-2014 09:39 AM)Seshomaru Wrote:  From the people I've consistently encountered (and don't use paid weapons) I'd say Nagato10.

I've never played with him, but I'll keep an eye out for him!

ALSO Gooner and Navel are being mentioned by basically everyone! That just proves how talented these players really are. Good work guys Smiley_Smile Bad eggs is lucky to have you!
09-29-2014, 09:58 AM
(09-29-2014 09:45 AM)HARDSCOPEYOURMOM Wrote:  
(09-29-2014 09:39 AM)Seshomaru Wrote:  From the people I've consistently encountered (and don't use paid weapons) I'd say Nagato10.

I've never played with him, but I'll keep an eye out for him!

I actually haven't seen him for quite a while now, so if you do, let me know!
Also, I just noticed your username, gave me a good laugh. Love it. Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
09-29-2014, 12:55 PM
1.VENONDaSEXY
2.VENONDaSEXY
3.VENONDaSEXY
4.VENONDaSEXY
5.VENONDaSEXY
09-29-2014, 01:12 PM
The funny thing is that will be fun for croco to beat them and post results here :DDDD.

Anyway yah gooner and Navel are awesome players

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
09-30-2014, 03:47 AM
I just want to clarify something, in my particular list, i did not list the 'best player in beo'. In my person list, i named off people that were the toughest opponents I had ever played against.

The reason for me saying those names, is because those are names I would like to challenge again one day.
Every single one of those names i listed beat me fair and square. And hopefully next time around i'll catch them with their pants down and blow 'em out the water with my improved skills.

But in truth, all the names listed, (well almost all i wont say who) i agree with being on any of these list. Very deserving.

09-30-2014, 05:21 AM
my true opinion on "the best player in beo2" has too be EVERYONE the reason why is because everyone good at something like wind and gravity or only 2x explosions certain maps and more so you guy's thinking only certain people are the best personally I think EVERYONE is the best Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
09-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Ill say ravyel. Loved his gameplay.
Thread Closed