Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.6 Average
Who is the best player in BEO2?
09-29-2014, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 07:08 AM by Day59.)
RE: Who is the best player in BEO2?
1) Rayvel(thisissoooofun)
2) Dayvel
3) Nayvel
4) Goonytunes
5) Mageg

[Image: 35bxmrn.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-29-2014, 06:38 AM
Here is my list.
1) Vexis
2) Gooner1623
3) Eepck
4) campz22
5) crocovip88
09-29-2014, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 07:08 AM by Crocovip88.)
1) depends on map
2) depends on modes
3) depends on strategy
4) depends on aim

On all modes hmm.

Ill name first

1) Rayvel , first player who literally whoped my as.s on wind and gravity( i was still learning at that time but i still got owned)

2) gooner1623 played him in a no-serious match some time ago, he is nice , i will say that. His aim isn't that special , is deadly but he mostly is strategic .i dont know if he actually was even tryng to aim since we talked and laughed , that match skill didnt matter but he still was nice. Also one of the best persons ln BEO2 for me , this guy has 200% of my respect. Seriosly.

3)Epicgamer this guy is just deadly, hadnt much time to play him but he was so nice whit wind when i didnt even know how wind works Smiley_XD

4)Eepck faced him one month ago and he was deadly, i didnt play so pro those games and of course i got hardly wooped.(team match)

5) Naivelmaifiakiddo he really impressed me , i think he actually is a beast now. He wasnt so nice time ago when was the PROZ age , but now he seems a lot better and really skilled.

The sad thing is that seems , if players be more skilled they lose theyr way to have fun , on game now if i play them i bet they stay silent , i miss partyes Smiley_Sad

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
09-29-2014, 06:44 AM
For those of you who have trouble reading. Please read the first post before you post here. If you don't have names, then don't bother posting. I don't need 100 people telling me that skill doesn't exist because it clearly does. I know this because I have played with several players that do well in more than 90% of games REGARDLESS of the settings.
Smiley_Smile
09-29-2014, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 08:20 AM by Gooner.)
Scope <33333 I actually think this is a great thread. When I first came to the forums, I would search to find who are the most prestigious, if not most skilled, players and look to play against them to test myself. So i'll go into some of my thoughts: e.e

I'll list my top two:

1.Rayvel
2. Cheatyface.

The reason why I put Ray first, other than the fact I wub him <3, is because of his creativity makes it so hard to play against. I love playing against both, and Cheaty's personality is nothing short of epic which always makes it more fun to play against and brings out the best in me. But for me, Ray is so unpredictable that it's so difficult to play against his strategy. Cheaty, I always have a game plan, I can see his next move and adjust how I play to that. Which is how I managed to win. Against Ray, it's impossible to know what's coming next, he has wicked creativity to go with Mathematical precision. Both of them are incredibly addictive to play against, although I always feel like I should win against Cheaty, Ray does tend to leave you feeling slightly dazed at times q.q

For the next three, it's difficult for me to say, simply because they're all so good. I'll list a few in certain modes:

Any setting: Tabby, Scope/Boom, Game, Vex and a few others would all be up for consideration, but those are the 4 names which came to my mind instantly.

Game: When it comes to wind no gravity, well, not sure there are many better than this guy right here. Not sure he even remembers, but he was the one who introduced me to low gravity +wind. I remember I was hooked after playing a few 2v2s with him. He challenged me to a bet to play against EpicGamer, at the time I wasn't great at the modes but I just wanted to beat him in a bet. So for about the next month, I practiced constantly on my Gooner account, before even playing a single game, learnt all the angles and needed velocities, wrote them down in a notebook (which has long been missing Smiley_Sad ) , played Epic and won my bet Smiley_BigGrin Game's an absolute beast in my view.

Vex: This guy right here is one of the reasons why I was so good at every mode. Would play my 1v1s in wind + low gravity, and my team games in normal settings. Watch this guy play and try to tell me you aren't impressed with his aim. Apart from that, he has a winning mentality, you know you're always in for a battle against him, if you don't play your absolute best, it's game over. Have to admit that when I first joined EoD I was so anxious playing around him, he definitely carries that kind of presence. But over time I quickly grew to become his furry yeti pet ;P

Scope: Unlucky not have been with you in EoD at the same time man =/ Hard to describe this one, the best team player in all of Beo? I would say so. That alone places him in my top 5, but when it comes to skill, trying audacious shots and making them, Scope's got it going on.

Tabby: A great player, a great will to win and an awesome whale to be around. Serious skill, goes for the risk shots and has the ability to pull them off. Would trust her with my life =) Great competitor but man is she gassy ....peeyew

As for the no wind discussion/ no skill modes discussion, I don't really agree with it as long as jump is off. In normal modes, I remember always thinking that Vexis, Navel/Belly button and Campz were always the most impressive. They could hit you anytime from any place on the map. Learnt a lot from those guys. During my EoD days, I always wanted to be on the team facing Vex, gotta love a challenge. And it's easy to say 'No wind equates to an easy/unskilled game', but that isn't always the case. It takes special players to turn those modes into a skilled game, and that's exactly what those guys can do, they create the most ridiculous angles and take the mode beyond what it actually is. Weapons is a factor in those modes, but if you're that good, you find a way around that, which i've seen those guys do countless times. Navel, Vex and Campz are in my view the best 'wall' players i've seen, meaning that bouncy walls are turned on, be prepared to see countless epic shots.

As for best team players (I won't mention players who i've already listed): ThisIsFun(Unreal team player, basically does everything right), Ilikenoah(We haven't lost in about 500 2v2 games....not bad huh?), Day59(Mr dependable, when our backs are up against the wall, this is the guy to call. Simple an unreal team player who gets you the win), Left2burn(comeback king), Tenchi( The tactician =p), Ako(complete, all round player)....basically most of EoD as they are the best when it comes to team play. Honestly, I remember my first all EoD 3v3 clan when I was joining, it was insane. Not only the skill, but the team work was unlike anything I had seen before. They would aim across the map just to heal each other and formulate tactics in a matter of seconds. Always proud of my EoD roots. Love strategy players, you can be as good as you like, but if you don't have strategy, you won't win many games.

Players who aren't that active anymore: Peter, Meir and Epic. (Think everyone forgot those 3 e.e) All 3 of them could have made my top 5 list.

My ultimate BEO 3v3 team including myself: Cuatelokz831, Shared-Account Used to be us vs the world ;D Miss those Beo1 days, but wouldn't give those memories back for anything. <3 u guys.

Hope this helps anyone wanting to search for skilled players in the game ^^ There are many more, some which I haven't listed, and some who I haven't played, but let's face one very real fact DABENNER DABEST!

And thank you guys for listing me =) Always an honour to be rated by your peers. Hopefully we get a new set of players coming through soon, especially with a few of the modes such as random gravity and platforms promoting a more skill/ aim based game. The moving platform idea put foward by Troll2 would definitely enhance that, would love to have that feature available in the game. Would also love to have some new challengers to face, always nice when you see up and coming talent.

Cheers guys!

#LongPostsFTW!

[Image: Goon.gif]
09-29-2014, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 08:11 AM by NaVeLmAfIaKiD.)
Lol, couldn't help myself but had to troll in my first post. Anyway you asked a serious question and I would give you a serious answer. Smiley_Smile

1)Rayvel - Easily the best player in the game by a mile. Best in every settings but mainly and only plays on random map wind + low gravity with loops (I think). He uses math and physics to aim so the chances of him missing are 2/500. Does almost full damage with every shot. If you're planning to play him I wish you luck as you will need it because hes never been beaten in a 1v1 before. You miss, You lose!
2)Gooner1623 - He tries to hard to become like me but he'll get there one day. Serious 1v1 Dominator, Plays on wind and low gravity. Believe it or not but this guy has a whole arsenal (arsenal fc sucks) of screen shots of him beating well known players. (Flawless included)
3)Peter - This guy is B.A.D. News! He doesn't play much but the amount of pressure this puts on you is literally unbelievable. Put him in any situation and he will deal with it. This guy almost won a whole 1v1 tournament with a level 20 of 30 account. Seriously competitive gamer. Plays low gravity with wind.
4)L93 - Fantastic player with impressive achievements in BEO. Plays very well and makes every game a hard one to win. Gains, Wins & Kills a lot as you can tell by looking at the leader board. You certainly don't want to go against #clankent because if you do it might just be the last thing you do. Beware of the NKVD.
5)Magic205 - By far the scariest of them all. He loves to beat the living crap of an egg until its broken into million pieces. I personally call him the American Hitler.Accurate aim and a very competitive player. Crushes everything that stands in his way. A totalkick ass.

Anyway those are my top 5. There plenty more epic players like Vexis, day59 <3,atmde, Lauren, Meir, Game, Firstaidkit, Matthew0000,Tubbbbbbaaaaaasssssssuuuummm, Meatyjeff, leify, Coondog, Kempo, Cuate, Venon, Kami <3, Dingleberry<3 and even the two newbie Italian gf & bf named croco and traf lol!

Anyway that's my list, not sure where I would rank myself in there haha! But coming back to what ThisIsNoob said, you will neverkknow who is the best. (Its clearly Tabby and her hacks)

P. S. @HardScope, Ive heard you existed but I don't think I've ever played with you. Would be fun to have a 1v1 or a 2v2 sometime Smiley_Smile

[Image: Navel.gif]
09-29-2014, 07:55 AM
Smiley_Smile

I happen to thoroughly enjoy reading your ridiculously long post. Always worth the read. Also somewhere inside I'm always wondering who makes the longer post you or me? Obviously you've got me with frequency and consistency. But overall length, *rasp fingers* I'm not sure. OH! Or troll2, can't forget his post can be short stories. Difficult to read, but worth the decipher. Hehe.

Also I've never played against Rayvel, I would like to do so one day. However, I think it would make it more interesting if (either just me or both of us) turned off all the packs. I'd hate to win a pure aiming skill game on cookies alone Smiley_Sad

09-29-2014, 08:05 AM
(09-29-2014 06:44 AM)HARDSCOPEYOURMOM Wrote:  For those of you who have trouble reading. Please read the first post before you post here. If you don't have names, then don't bother posting. I don't need 100 people telling me that skill doesn't exist because it clearly does. I know this because I have played with several players that do well in more than 90% of games REGARDLESS of the settings.
Smiley_Smile

As a general rule, telling people "don't post anything but what I like" ("what I like" being a very specific kind of post, in this particular case a list of five names and nothing else) is the best way of getting all other kinds of replies (like this one Smiley_Tongue). People are more encouraged to challenge you in that situation.

09-29-2014, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 08:43 AM by Vexis.)
lol @ inuyasha
you strive for an opportunity to challenge anyone Smiley_Wink

09-29-2014, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 08:24 AM by Day59.)
Okay on a serious note my top 3 players (not top 5 as there's si many skilled players ill only name my top 3)
1) Rayvel I mean no contest there pretty much no contest as mentioned above
2) NaVeLmAfIaKiD- this guy is the bomb, my 2 vs 2 partner , met him in the first day of beo2, he was the reason I joined PROZ (gone but not forgotten) and the reason Ieft PROZ at first wheb we played he had skill but nothing special but after a some time he became one of the most skilled players I've ever seen, even though I have a pm of him saying I'm better I would be lucky if I'm even half as skilled as him, I mean some the of the shots he pulls off now is like woah, once he adds consistency to his game in my opinion he could be unbeatable

3) Gooner- gooner is one of the most skilled people I've ever played on wind+ low grav, he's simply amazing, the only person with proof to have beaten cheatyface in beo2, you might think he's some ordinary player but oh how could you be more wrong, the winner of the royal inferno tournament and a impressive name ( Arsenal ftw) well deserved 3rd spot on my list)

If I've not mentioned you its not because I've forgotten you or I think you not good it's simply because those players in their day are simply unbeatable
Players I've not mentioned but very skilled- vexis, fun, tabby, meir, atmde, darklord, Peter, Croc, Lauren, hard scope Chris, game , and Renegade ( gone but not forgotten Smiley_Sad ) .

[Image: 35bxmrn.jpg]
Thread Closed