Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weapon store
08-26-2014, 08:25 AM
RE: Weapon store
I also have lots of stash and organizing them would help me sometimes because i usually play 10 sec

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-26-2014, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 01:41 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
I have stash weapons, but...the only thing that happens with me is whenever I am on the game, in game...my stash weps like *all of them I have* like they don't show up...all together, they show up on different days...instead of all together...i don't know if this happens to anyone else or if its just part of the game or something *Shrugs*.

And @matthew0000 This is a VERY GOOD Idea I think Smiley_ThumbsUp we need things like this in the game, cause I too have some troubles finding a good wep in 10 seconds or less. It gets very frustrating for me sometimes.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
08-26-2014, 03:48 PM
Why not just give you the possibility to reorder the weapons in your stash (and why not, the normal ones too) to your liking?
08-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Thnaks everyone for support this idea Smiley_Smile
08-27-2014, 03:30 AM
(08-26-2014 08:25 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  I have stash weapons, but...the only thing that happens with me is whenever I am on the game, in game...my stash weps like *all of them I have* like they don't show up...all together, they show up on different days...instead of all together...i don't know if this happens to anyone else or if its just part of the game or something *Shrugs*.

what do you mean? some weaps have coolong down time so if you have 2 or more of like rain-bow then once you have used 1 you need to wait few rounds to be able to use that weapon again.

(08-26-2014 08:25 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  And @matthew0000 This is a VERY GOOD Idea I think Smiley_ThumbsUp we need things like this in the game, cause I too have some troubles finding a good wep in 10 minutes or less. It gets very frustrating for me sometimes.

if you can't decide what weapon to use in 10 mins you need to find some other game. Smiley_Tongue

speaking of stash weapons, some have stocked those quite a much since once I got shot 3 times with rain-bow.
08-27-2014, 05:58 AM
(08-26-2014 08:25 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  I have stash weapons, but...the only thing that happens with me is whenever I am on the game, in game...my stash weps like *all of them I have* like they don't show up...all together, they show up on different days...instead of all together...i don't know if this happens to anyone else or if its just part of the game or something *Shrugs*.

And @matthew0000 This is a VERY GOOD Idea I think Smiley_ThumbsUp we need things like this in the game, cause I too have some troubles finding a good wep in 10 minutes or less. It gets very frustrating for me sometimes.

I think this is because if you play with solid ceiling weapons like air strike or DFA disappearing from the stash and when you play with no ceiling weapons come back.
08-27-2014, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 01:42 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
@matthew0000 Thanks bro Smiley_BigGrin. And would the settings change if you would have pro????
Because I can't get pro.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
08-27-2014, 02:09 PM
Exclamation RE: Weapon store
Smiley_YinYang yEAH yEAh Smiley_YinYang

There should be a limited storage of stash weapons like you can't store more than 70 weapons & if you cross your max limit then you can't get your daily spin stash weapon until you use your stash ! Smiley_Trollface
08-27-2014, 09:16 PM
(08-27-2014 02:09 PM)Simply The Best Wrote:  Smiley_YinYang yEAH yEAh Smiley_YinYang

There should be a limited storage of stash weapons like you can't store more than 70 weapons & if you cross your max limit then you can't get your daily spin stash weapon until you use your stash ! Smiley_Trollface

Nah thats just stupid I think Smiley_Tongue
08-28-2014, 10:56 AM
ehm chestnut...you wrote 10 mins,not 10 seconds... that's why he said that. (I'm ROFLing so much right now) Yahahahahahahah

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]