Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weapon store
08-25-2014, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 06:02 PM by matthew0000.)
Weapon store
Hello everybody.

After yesterday match I was thinking about a new idea which is a weapon store.

Why?

Because yesterday I lost a game because I couldn't find a weapon in the stash and its hard to find a weapon in 10 sec and then aim.

So my idea is to make a weapon store where you can choose any weapon from your stash to be in the game.

For example I choose 20 weapons which I think will be very helpful and easy to find in my stash. Because why Do I need machin gun when I can have chaingun with more damage?

Here is my stash which contains 58 weapons and its hard to me to find a specific weapon in 10 sec + to aim and shot.

[Image: 1zunhh.jpg]

Thank you and I hope you will like it this idea. Smiley_Smile
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-25-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Weapon store
nice idea,what if we have option to select color for specific weapon example add white color to certain weapon so when ever you need them you can focus on white color group & choose weapon.

08-25-2014, 06:42 PM
No bad idea too sen sei Smiley_Smile
08-25-2014, 06:56 PM
Star RE: Weapon store
Hello MaT

that a lot of stash you have but why you are storing them ?

There must be stash weapons or daily spin .. For only players who don't have packs though..
08-25-2014, 06:57 PM
I like storing my weapons and making cool and big weapons collection. Smiley_Smile
08-25-2014, 07:14 PM
Star RE: Weapon store
(08-25-2014 06:57 PM)matthew0000 Wrote:  I like storing my weapons and making cool and big weapons collection. Smiley_Smile

As we all know you can't refund them ..

& you think it's worth it to store a lot of stuff ?
08-25-2014, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 08:11 PM by matthew0000.)
I do not use them because what is point of using them if I do not need too use them?

I don't like wasting my weapons for no reason.

I only use stash weapons when I have soo bad main guns and I my team is losing.
08-25-2014, 08:45 PM
(08-25-2014 08:09 PM)matthew0000 Wrote:  I do not use them because what is point of using them if I do not need too use them?

I don't like wasting my weapons for no reason.

I only use stash weapons when I have soo bad main guns and I my team is losing.

Okay Smiley_Thing
08-26-2014, 01:54 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 01:57 AM by Crocovip88.)
Nice idea , i just started to store it too and seems cool, Smiley_BigGrin , but too many weps on screen. Tough they should change how to show weps, since Huh it cover the screen ._.

There should be a order of weps, like all the weps with multi , like multi missle multi bouncer ecc color withe , guns color blue , wirligig mortar
and bring the rain color yellow, throw weps like elphants Dfa meteor and ufo black ecc..

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-26-2014, 04:45 AM
I got similar storage and no actual use for those and if I got use then can't use or those don't do enuf damage (today I would have needed weapon which does 41 dmg thru ground).