Poll: Which option you like?
Option 1
Option 2
I just want simple Laser Gun
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Disintegrator ray
08-06-2014, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 01:12 PM by SenSei.)
Lightbulb Disintegrator ray
Disintegrator ray- energy beam that destroys an object by disintegrating it to its basic components Smiley_Smile

you all remember we have laser gun in BEO1 we know how it works,
same idea taking it to next lvl.

here we will have same laser gun when you shoot at opponent No damage but it will tag the egg, then half sphere satellite will appear opponent side whenerver opponent try to shoot.
1]laser beam from satellite Disintegrate that weapon with auto aim from above for next 3 round, its like trapped behind wall or in mud here energy beam but only for tagged opponent.
OR
2]laser beam from satellite will attack on weapon make its damage half it will stay, to get max damage you will have to shot down satellite with multiple hit with any weapon. Satellite will have life like spook 50 it will be moving on evry opponents turn, Red & Blue team ,ones it burst ,pieces will fall they will be extra damage 30 or 40 Smiley_XD if you dont shotdown satellite rest of the game will be played with half damage Smiley_XD

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-08-2014, 01:04 AM
RE: Disintegrator ray
Nice idea! Maybe should be a thing you get with another space terrain.
08-09-2014, 08:17 PM
thanks for reply ryanokushi
satellite will look like half shape death star from star wars Smiley_XD

08-13-2014, 11:44 PM
Im not understeering very well the half damage thing. The laser seems pretty annoying for the tagged egg, si its supported. But I can't say anything about the other idea, can you explain in again, please?

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
08-14-2014, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 01:15 PM by SenSei.)
ok ones satellite activated evrytime you shoot with any weapon for example nade satellite will react same time on your aim, it will give time object to move/fly then bamm with its auto aim beam will hit nade. Trajectory will not change but if nade hits opponent damage will be 10 instead of 20 thats how half damage will work if you dont destroy it Smiley_Smile
Satellite will be moving on evry eggs turn, it will have 50 health like spook in pumpkin map, you hav to destroy with any weapon ones it falls where ever it falls pieces will be extra damage.
DFA type weapon will not work on satellite if someone use's dfa & satellite in his way, it wont work ,dfa will not fall down.
It can be strategical move for example other team focus on destroying satellite & another keep shooting at opponent or 1 team mate can focus on destroying other focus on opponent however it works , you will hav to anticipate satellites next move to use it to your advantage.

08-14-2014, 09:19 AM
Okay, now I only need to know what is a dfa weapon.
And as constructive critic/request, please try to use a better grammar (strategically placed dots and commas), because it is very difficult to understand, at least for me. Thank you so much. I try my best too, so correct me when I make a mistake.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
08-14-2014, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 01:53 PM by SenSei.)
dfa is short-form of death from above

thanks for advice
i will do my best Smiley_Smile