Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Clan User Groups
11-12-2013, 06:02 AM
Clan User Groups
I think it would be cool if each clan had its own user group for the forum. This would be a way to keep the clans more organized and more official.

Here are a few benefits of user groups for clans:
  • It would help keep users from joining multiple clans. Clans are like teams so there isn't any point in joining more than one clan like users did in BEO1.
  • Each clan would be able to have their own private forum that only members would be able to view.
  • Each clan would be able to have their own channel in the chat room that only members would be able to join. This would be beneficial for clan meetings.
  • Each clan user group could be assigned a color that its members' usernames would appear in on the forum.
  • Each clan could have its own logo that would appear under their members' usernames in the forum.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-12-2013, 06:30 AM
RE: Clan User Groups
(11-12-2013 06:02 AM)droid Wrote:  I think it would be cool if each clan had its own user group for the forum. This would be a way to keep the clans more organized and more official.

• It would help keep users from joining multiple clans. Clans are like teams so there isn't any point in joining more than one clan like users did in BEO1.
  • Each clan would be able to have their own private forum that only members would be able to view.
  • Each clan would be able to have their own channel in the chat room that only members would be able to join. This would be beneficial for clan meetings.
  • Each clan user group could be assigned a color that its members' usernames would appear in on the forum.
  • Each clan could have its own logo that would appear under their members' usernames in the forum.
Droid! Long time no see dude, hope you remember me Smiley_Smile

I support this very much, another game that I play has this on their forum. I would also like it if there were "official" clans, which are active clans that has lasted for more than two weeks having their own subforum, and one or more "moderators" of the clan (which are usually the leader(s)) being able to edit the stuff on their subforum, such as putting a members list, news, etc. That would prevent too many clans having their own subforums cluttering up the forum, although it isn't an issue now since there aren't too many clans here.

11-12-2013, 09:41 AM
(11-12-2013 06:02 AM)droid Wrote:  I think it would be cool if each clan had its own user group for the forum. This would be a way to keep the clans more organized and more official.

great idea Smiley_Smile
11-14-2013, 12:49 AM
Great idea.

btw, now we have 2 droids Smiley_Confused

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-14-2013, 09:30 AM

Awesome idea. At the very least I think that each clan leader should be given the right to invite/dismiss members, along with ranking other members so they can do the same.

There have been several instances where someone has taken our clan name without permission and intentionally bashed other people making us look bad. I have not personally seen this, this is by word of mouth only. But rest assured I am prepared for a quick screen shot of anyone I do see. As well as I urge others to do the same.

11-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Great idea. I think this would be amazing Smiley_BigGrin
01-03-2014, 12:11 AM

this is a GREAT IDEA and i would really love to see this idea and i really would like this to be implemented in to the forum Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]