Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.4 Average
Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 5)
08-12-2014, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 08:45 AM by snitcher.)
RE: Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 5)
if you just want to argue and flame with me then pm it to me. don't reply to a thread with the thought of only replying to a single person, it just further derails the thread and i never claimed that i cheated on this game yet that's why i snitch on those that does and was there any punishments done to those that did? none. can we also not disrespect the thread any further? if you're truly mature like you claim you are then stop arguing with people here. you can make your own thread on general lounge chat to diss and shame me and have the others join too because as you can see this isn't a thread for that. this is the last reply that i will have with you in this thread.

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-12-2014, 08:53 AM
Wouldn't want to derail a cheaters thread now would we.
08-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Oh my.... all against Rogeeke? ._. I've been reading his comments and he give a good explanation to everyone. Croco's basic idea: if you steal codes from BEO u must be banned,but if you make ur own hacking programme with ur codes and play beo winning all games you don't have to be banned because you're a genius and you made it by your hands. Wow. Just wow. Personally I hate more people that defend Ray saying he's awesome instead of Rayvel himself,because you're basically defending a person that potentially can win every game without sweating,without concentrating,without thinking: he has his formulas,he plays,he shots,he gets 40-50-60 dmg and wins. And you maybe are against him and you see him winning,while you have to work hard even for a decent 20 dmg shot. All of this for you is normal,and you agree. Yeah. Sure. Good game.

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
08-12-2014, 10:14 AM
As I said in an earlier post, I'm done defending formulaic shots vs "normal" shooting in this thread.

It seems someone wants to make themselves the arbiter of what is allowed and not allowed in this game. Re-write the rule book and pass judgement. Sounds like a great topic of conversation for somewhere other than this thread.

Let's keep this thread on topic, and stop with the offensive & abusive behavior.
08-12-2014, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 10:42 AM by Rogeeke1.)
You're a cheater. You don't even use formula's.
There are too many inconsistencies.
Your mouse movement is always the same as if it is controlled by software.
I tend to make mistakes when aiming.
your vision however seems 100% accurate as well as your body control.

Now you tell me your math is so superior you never made even 1 mistake? No.
Your eyes are so superior you can see pixels apart from eachother? No freaking way.
Your hands are so superior you aim in 2 seconds right on the spot, not a pixel too much or less? Of course not. That's like having robotic hands.

Only software can eliminate margin for error. Software does not get influenced by spastic hands for example.

You are blatantly telling lies here.
And instead of yelling that you don't have to defend yourself you could upload some proof to take away any suspicion.

Post one of your equations here. Post a video of you ruling and calculating.

It's abusive and offensive to cheat against people.
You play games versus other people knowing they haven't a single chance since your accuracy is a guaranteed 100%.
You play a competetive game where everyone deserves an equal chance yet you have 100% accuracy. Every shot is guaranteed at maximized damage.
Every. Single. Game.

We have to think, adjust, tweak for our shots.

But please show some proof of your so called formulaic shots if you're such a big boy.
Don't make claims if you can't back them up.

This cheater has all the kids believing he is a math genius when this has nothing to do with math.
08-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Rogeeke1 - I'm simply going to take this up with the mods. You're off topic and being insulting. Good day.
08-12-2014, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 11:06 AM by Rogeeke1.)
If you didn't cheat you would simply have shown some proof.

Someone who cheats and can't back-up his claims will simply run away.

Much like you are doing now;

"I'm walking away from my responsibilities and call the mods to solve this problem, wich I have created myself."

Theres no doubt in my mind you're a cheat.
You go call the mods.

If the mods can keep cheating on the low by denying it it's better for the game than to admit there is one person with cheating software.
That would mean everyone wants this software.

GG.

The only thing insulting is that you are allowed to have a guaranteed 100% accuracy and maximized damage.
Sad kid.

And I probably will get banned for this. But someone has to step up for the right things.
It's worth notifying the community of malpractices like these at the cost of my freedom of speech.
At least I stood up for what I believe is right.

Something you can't say. Mr. advantage over kids in a game.
08-12-2014, 11:05 AM
You won't get banned. Just warned.
08-12-2014, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 11:11 AM by Rogeeke1.)
Well even if I get a ban, I stand behind what I say 100%.
I'm a grown man and I know the consequences it may have.
I am well aware that my words can be harsh at times but I feel they might miss impact and that I'm not staying true to myself if I act nicer as I am.

So I sincerely apologize for everyone who felt bad from something I said.
I know I am not perfect. By far Smiley_Tongue

But this kid, Rayven, having 100% accuracy and maximized damage is wrong.
Not any other person has this in the game yet he has.

I don't know why he thinks he is special.
I hope the Donkins share my view.
They are righteous people, I'm sure, but they have to put the games wellbeing over mine.

So I understand that.
No hard feelings?
08-12-2014, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 02:13 PM by Gooner.)
And people wonder why the forums are dead. Only going to bother responding once in one looooong response as I don't believe that you have any intention of reasoning with logic, but you're determined to continue replying with your same old invalid arguments which knowing how Ray plays.....are embarassing to read. You seem to write the same thing every post, deriding other members' maturity, the funny thing is that your lack of knowledge and willingness to comment on something you're so evidently clueless on shows a massive lack of judgement. I agree with Snitcher when he says that you're flaming, that's the only thing you seem to be providing.

(08-12-2014 05:51 AM)snitcher Wrote:  rayvel is not making the game easier for him, he isn't simply pushing a button to show the angles/arcs of the shots that he makes, he calculates them which is pretty similar to aiming which i actually believe is harder than regular aiming

Summed it up in one sentence. Cheating is defined by unfairly giving yourself an advantange. Some of the replies are laughable, but if anything it just shows your lack of knowledge in Physics and calc....and also common sense. I mean the last reply about eyeballing pixels.....come on man, are you insane? Firstly you can get pixel measurers, on screen apps or add ons. This is just the same as any other add on, such as ad blocker for instance. Also 1 cm = 37.795276 pixels, Hmm, let me think for one second, how would you go about measuring centimeters, ohhh yeah it's that new illegal gadget all the cool kids are getting down the black markets called a RULER. And as for Maths not having a part in games, try grabbing a program called MATLAB, you can create your own projectile simulator and input equations to track the trajectory, much like you would track points on a graph. This joke claim of if everyone used equations 'thousands of players would never miss', is where the real punchline comes in. You must be in some sort of dream world if you honestly think 'thousands' of players will ever come close to understanding all the Math and Physics needed to follow through the equations, never mind inputting their own observed data and figuring out a way of shooting within the 30 second time frame. There are very few people who have the skillset needed to understand all of the workings and even fewer who would be able to apply them to the game. But just because you can't do it, doesn't mean you have to cry cheater. It just means that you don't have that particular skillset, he's applying his real life knowledge to the game, he isn't a cheater for having knowledge and skills which you don't have.

Your conclusions become invalid when it becomes clear you're clueless about what you're saying and just using a factless base opinion. Your point about the dynamite is invalid. Say g= 11/18 for normal games without Low Gravity, to weapons with lower gravitation or higher weight these wouldn't apply anyway. They don't choose how much power they apply based on a math equation, that's an arbitrary choice based on testing or a table of values. When you select your aim, don't think of it as you randomly moving a cursor about, think of it as you choosing the needed velocity and angle to get from point A to point B.
If you honestly don't think that it's possible to be able to track a projectile to perfection, then you're clueless.

Easy examples : I shoot a nade with velocity of 20ms-1 at 50 degrees to the horizontal.

Initial Velocity= Vo= 20ms-1

θ = 50 degrees

Time of flight t= (2Vosinθ)/g G =acceleration due to grav

t= (2×20×sin50)/9.8= 3.13 seconds Right there you can find out the time it takes getting from A to B.
Want to find out the maximum height of a shot?

Maximum height reached , H = (Vo ^2)(sin^2 θ)/2g
H= (20^2)×(sin^2 times 50 ^2)/ 2×9.8= 11.97m

Cheatyface's formula:angle = atan((v^2 +/- sqrt(v^4-g(gx^2+2yv^2)))/gx)

Ignore this a sec, because all you see is meaningless letters. Look at this:
S= displacement/distance, a= constant acceleration, v= final speed, u= intial speed, t= time (not really meaningful in Beo apart from weps like Mortar)

^^ Acceleration= change in velocity/ time, a= (v-u)/t
v=u +at s = ut + (1/2)(a)(t^2) s = vt - (1/2)(a)(t^2) v^2 = u^2 + 2as s = ((u + v)/2)t

Look at Cheaty's formula again, anything look familiar? Yeah, it should.

You can track the path of a projectile if you can find those values alongside with all of the observed data Ray and Cheatyface have recorded. So before you claim it isn't possible, reword it and say that it isn't possible for yourself and with regards to your own skillset. Ray works hard to be able to pull off the shots that he does. Most players just move their cursors around and fire, he needs to solve an equation, decide on the arbitrary factors and consult his observed values ALL within a 30 second time frame.....sometimes we play 20 seconds too e.e Also he plays with wind, which produces sideways gravity so he needs to factor that in also, basic vector addition but still work. And also your point about ' hand eye coordination'.... LOL :') You really think a difference of one pixel or one degree will have a deciding factor?.....the game has enough margin for error to allow some room to manoeuvre. Try it out for yourself in practice. I know I know, protractors are hard to find these days....It's not like you can find one in any stationery store, online or any post office.....oh wait...

Seeing as you clearly know nothing about Ray, i.e. calling him a kid, both wrong and lame. I'll shed some light on how he actually is as a player, rather than your guessing. We're not in the 1500's, I thought since the age of Enlightenment came about, science and rationality was used to reason rather than just opinion, but guess not. Anyways this thing about him never missing, Ray does miss. He doesn't miss as much as other players, but so? Don't lesser skilled players miss more often than higher skilled players? He's also lost in 2v2s and 3v3s, during lobbies that were completely filled with strong players, so the theory that all he does is win is wrong. He's never thought he was entitled to anything other than what he's worked out for himself. He's one of the most encouraging players you can find, even to players on the opposing team he'll say 'nice try, or nice shot'. He doesn't post these videos to showboat, he doesn't need to, we all know how good he is.

Another point, how you keep saying 'no one can beat him', no one? Or you can't beat him? There's a big difference. Not sure what all the crying's about, most of the complainers on here won't have the guts to face him 1v1, and are poorly skilled players anyways, against Rayvel or anyone else. In two games I came close to beating him, one 11hp difference and the other 14 hp. The first game I lost because I didn't do full damage on a nade and one of the 3 missiles on a dfa hit part of the terrain, not Ray's fault. The second time a turret hit an edge on the terrain and rolled over to my side, again not Ray's fault. Both of those matches, especially the first, I should have won. The same goes for some matches against Cheatyface, with the right choices I could've beaten him almost everytime. They were both just way too good, accept it. You have to accept that they won't miss and that they will be precise, because Science as a rule is exact and precise. But that's the challenge you take on when playing Ray, he's the ultimate challenge and if you're good enough and willing, why not test yourself? The point of the game isn't to farm as much xp as possible against lower skilled players. But like I said, most of the people with an issue against Ray are poorly skilled and have rubbish aim, so don't worry about his advantage, you'll never be on the wrong end of it. Let the ones who actually have the guts to play him think about that.

The sad thing is that Ray was trying to give back a little something to the Beo community on the forums by showcasing some skill shots. You won't care about this and probably just rant on anyways, because that's all you seem to be doing. But whilst he'll continue contributing in an epic way, the only thing you've done is ruin a great thread with your constant ill-informed replies. Using the fact that Ray doesn't spoon feed you his hard work as the reason he cheats is just the cherry on top of an unbelievably deluded cake. Have fun replying ;D

Sidenote: Who are 'Rayven' and Rayben' Rogeeke1? Never heard of them, any good?

#TeamRayvel (Gooner still >Ray) =P That last video was epic man, can't wait to see what you do next. Hopefully your thread gets cleared up a bit and the mods unclog some of the drivel. Great job Ray =)

[Image: Goon.gif]