Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.4 Average
Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 5)
08-12-2014, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 05:29 AM by kamikamran660.)
RE: Rayvel's BEO2 Skill Shots (Episode 5)
after reading all your posts i totally disagreed u rogeek1 after reading your first post you want to say that play like all players do you mean when you join game when there are just 1 level players so we should have to do use generade just and missing alot and getting 50 damage from whirlurg is hack because lot of players cannot do that oh come on ravyel is not just man who doing perfect shot he is just showing his show as like you see show on circus or some stage shows they perform the thing that no1 can else do easily so they all hackers and cheaters i think you guys are making this thread full of hatters plzz leave this thread alone ravyel has never did bad with anything why you guys hatting him for his great mind shot . just move ur towns away and be an good boy and get away from this thread this my last post toward this problem.

Edit: circus was bad word in some karate show and song dance competetions

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-12-2014, 05:41 AM
(08-12-2014 05:23 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  Then it's time to make aiming software for everyone since this is okay.
If using rulers is okay then so should be coding software.
It's both a skill.

Image the fun everyone having a perfect shot.

Haha.

Your not talking anymore about" rayvel is cheater rayvel sucks".Your talking about the fun in game O.o
And i tough u said "i will stop"... hmm nice.... nice.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-12-2014, 05:51 AM
rogeek, i don't think that you see the difference here. i personally have hacked a lot of games before; gunbound/aimbot, mmorpg/bots, item duplication, flashgames, facebook games/autolevel. etc. now, dont get me wrong. i am not a progammer/coder/scripter, just a proficient internet user that finds loops to make the game easier for me. that is the difference there, rayvel is not making the game easier for him, he isn't simply pushing a button to show the angles/arcs of the shots that he makes, he calculates them which is pretty similar to aiming which i actually believe is harder than regular aiming, but then again the settings of the game that he plays and makes those shots hit is i believe where your rants/issues regarding this solving formula things lies. to be honest i don't know how else could it be explained to you that using measuring and calculating things can not be compared to having a program do it for you instead. well, it will be to each their own at the end of the day anyway.

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
08-12-2014, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 06:34 AM by Rogeeke1.)
I find the maturity of this community laughable.
The responses are childish and full of spelling mistakes.
The arguments are total nonsense.

I'm not going to discuss with little children and trolls.
My time is wasted here.

If this is my bad eggs 2 future I might as well quit here and now to save myself a lot of frustrations.

I like an intelligent mature community.
I don't like cheatsupporting kids that have cheated in the past.
No wonder you are okay with this if you have cheated yourself in other games.

That says enough about your mentality regarding fairness and equal chances.
Apparently you think it's okay to hack. Apparently you think you're special (just like rayvel! coincidence? No, same rotten mentality)
because you think you're allowed to use hacks to make your game easier.
Why should your game be easier that mine?
Are you special? Are you worth more than me?

Absurd people.

@Devil;

I couldn't understand a thing you are trying to say.
It's like a 5 year old typed your comment.

And to all who think using tools in games is okay;
You are absurd.

There should be no1 having a guaranteed accuracy of 100% by using external tools. ITS CHEATING!!!!! No1 has 100% accuracy by playing fair.

This is too absurd for words.
08-12-2014, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 06:40 AM by Crocovip88.)
(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  I find the maturity of this community laughable.

I'm not going to discuss with little children and trolls.
My time is wasted here.

If this is my bad eggs 2 future I might as well quit here and now to save myself a lot of frustrations.

I like an intelligent mature community.

That says enough about your mentality regarding fairness and equal chances.
Apparently you think it's okay to hack. Apparently you think you're special (just like rayvel! coincidence? No, same rotten mentality)
because you think you're allowed to use hacks to make your game easier.
Why should your game be easier that mine?
Are you special? Are you worth more than me?

Absurd people.

@Devil;

And to all who think using tools in games is okay;
You are absurd.

There should be no1 having a guaranteed accuracy of 100% by using external tools. ITS CHEATING!!!!! No1 has 100% accuracy by playing fair.

He fails too.

U are absurd, and a little jealous Lol

Then lets dont buy anymore packs since its
not....fair. Against peoples without :0...

Oh of course lets remove stash system too since its not fair that some one can buy more weps,
Dont forget to make all the weps unlockable donkins! At level one! Cause if a level 49 face a lv 20 its unfair too.
Lmao

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-12-2014, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 11:38 AM by Rogeeke1.)
This kid is cheating.

Even if the math is superior his hands are not.

Yet the manual input is 100% correct all the time.
Look how he preparates the shot before he shoots.
He clicks and aims perfectly with one movement. No adjusting nothing.

So even his hands work 100% correct all the time?

Rayvel upload some proof man of you calculating the shot and taking the shot with your mouse and hand.
I know you're cheating as all indications say you are.

This kid never fails his math but also never his hand-coordination?
Is this guy a robot?

No it's cheats.
You people are too naive to believe this stuff without evidence.
Because he is just cheating behind his desk.

So he solves his equation and according this outcome he knows how to move his hand controlling his mouse with 0 margin for error?
How the hell is solving an equation associated with moving a mouse???
the factor for mistake is that he still has to put the input in himself.
He only said he missed because of lag and terrain.
So he never missed because he aimed too far with the mouse.
Therefore I am sure he lies.

Trust me kids;
Software is making the shot for him. His shots all show the same behaviour. There are slight differences in human processes.
The software calculates the arch it's going to make.
Nothing is done by Rayvel himself.

Good job supporting a cheater.
08-12-2014, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 07:37 AM by snitcher.)
well, this turned out exactly the opposite way i wanted it too. haters replying and the against replying as well. an endless argument due to the lack of care and replys from devs & mods end regarding which is hack and which is not. which is also is self explanatory already since the accused aren't banned yet.

(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  I find the maturity of this community laughable.

yes, just like this one that you made and your narrow mindedness is also quite laughable. do you seriously think that what you're currently doing is mature? and actually typing correctly on an internet game forum will make you "matured" as well?

(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  I'm not going to discuss with little children and trolls.
My time is wasted here.

you said this earlier that the game is filled with them so why else are you here?

(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  If this is my bad eggs 2 future I might as well quit here and now to save myself a lot of frustrations.

you will not be missed. i can tell you that much.

(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  I like an intelligent mature community.

redundant. this is exactly why i know the difference between the 2. unlike, someone who just goes by the rules that was set to them and refuses to make development.

(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  That says enough about your mentality regarding fairness and equal chances.

apparently you said you'd make 1 didnt you? nope, no one here thinks they are, just yourself, because you think everyone should have the same mind set as yours.

(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  because you think you're allowed to use hacks to make your game easier.

yes, i think i do and it will be my fault if i get caught, and i snitch on cheaters too, top that. i never claimed that i've found a way to cheat the game aside from dual log in which is lame.

(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  Why should your game be easier that mine?
Are you special?

why should it not? nope, as i said just an proficient net user.

(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  Are you worth more than me?

what is this? self pity?

(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  Absurd people.

hey, you shouldn't be mad just cause people think differently than you.

(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  @Devil;

now you are trying to flame. is this not childish?

(08-12-2014 06:22 AM)Rogeeke1 Wrote:  And to all who think using tools in games is okay;
You are absurd.

this reply already speaks for itself. i don't think it has to be commented any further.

EDIT:

as for your latest reply. those has been discussed in the earlier pages already. why don't you just pm the mods/devs about this and ask them directly instead of shaming yourself, the thread, and arguing with everyone else?

meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
08-12-2014, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 08:20 AM by Rogeeke1.)
Because your naivety is out of this world.

you think cheating is okay.
I have nothing more to say to you and your words don't affect me.

The words of a cheatsupporter are meaningless to me.

There is something wrong with you if you state it's okay to cheat in games.
And that's a fact. It's not my oppinion.

Why do you even cry about fairness and equality in your own threads when you hack in other games?
There is something messed up in your head. You want fair chances here yet you hack against other people in other games.
Kid I have no explanation for you.
you cry about hacking and cheating in this game yet you do it yourself.
Really sad person you are.

Why is no1 okay with Lance Armstrong using doping to win all the tournaments?

Because he cheated.
08-12-2014, 08:27 AM
what's wrong with naivety? at least it has hope compared to narrow mindedness.

yes, i do think cheating on a NET GAME is ok, but obviously not if you get caught. lol, tech these days allows you to do so. that's why there are rules, you break them and you get caught then it's over.

sports are different from NET GAMES. i mean what are you even trying to compare here?

if what you think cheating is what the thread maker is doing then i believe we should just leave you be. a lot of people tried to explained it to you, but you just can't seem to comprehend. good luck.

meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
08-12-2014, 08:35 AM
You cry about other people cheating in your threads and you cheat yourself.

kid there is no hope for you.