Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Box spawn %
06-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Box spawn %
Hello!
I see that the button box suggestions are on the rage now, so i decided to make my own suggestion.
It's a new option FOR ALL, in "create a game" there's gonna be a new slider that says:
Red box spawn %
0%- ------>---100%
There will also be a % number under the slider showing the % ur slider is at.
HOPE U LIKE THE IDEA :3

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-11-2014, 04:30 AM
RE: Box spawn %
not bad idea although usefulness might be 0.
06-11-2014, 05:01 AM
I don't think so, i mean i woud use it, it's fun and I'm sure theres tons of other people who want to see it but havent.

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
06-12-2014, 05:20 AM
I have seen it twice (last time today) but always when match has ended (last opponent died).
01-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I don't get it. I saw it today and someone pressed it and everyone (well 4 people) basically got kicked out of the game after penguins fell from the sky and 2 people remained in the game...
01-11-2015, 07:06 PM
There is the occasional lag issue (that's why people got booted), but we really don't need to adjust it. The mystery box is there as a special surprise, not as something that's always supposed to be there.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-11-2015, 08:36 PM
(01-11-2015 06:47 PM)KissMeNow Wrote:  Yeah, I don't get it. I saw it today and someone pressed it and everyone (well 4 people) basically got kicked out of the game after penguins fell from the sky and 2 people remained in the game...

This is not what is supposed to happen, of course. The penguins are, but the kicking out isn't.
However, creating that many weapons and weapon effects on screen at the same time does cause some massive lag on low-end computers and slower connections.

01-12-2015, 02:07 AM
I like the idea!

Hai,
01-12-2015, 04:19 AM
2 months old thread needed to be upped?
01-12-2015, 04:26 AM
It doesn't look to me like it was being carelessly bumped. I think KissMeNow wanted to say something about the topic and, rather than creating a duplicate thread, chose to post it in a pre-existing thread to avoid spam. Smiley_Smile

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]