Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
[Eggminator24 Suggest Series] (3) Weapon Upgrades!!!!
05-21-2014, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014 05:53 PM by Eggminator24.)
[Eggminator24 Suggest Series] (3) Weapon Upgrades!!!!
Hello again folks, this is a quick suggestion about a new way to improve gaming at BEO2.

WEAPON UPGRADES:
Increases you weapon range, damage and explosion. However, you will need some EP (Egg Points) to upgrade it.

EP (Egg Points):
You will get EP as you level up or get something useful. You will also get EP when you finished a trial or win a game and it's very rare.

UPGRADING:
Upgrading will cost a certain amount of EP of how strong is that weapon.
I.E: Spray and Pray will be unlocked at level 13, Multi-Missle will be unlocked at level 10, so Spray and Pray is more expensive because it can be unlocked at level 13 which is higher than 10.

UPGRADING COST:
If it's your first time upgrading weapons, it will only take 1 EP to upgrade. Your weapon upgrade cost will increase everytime you upgrade your weapon. Like above, the higher the level the weapon will be unlocked, the higher it will increase. All first weapons (Bazooka, Old Boot, Gas Grenade etc.) will be same increasing amount. Level weapons will gain 1 between other Level Weapons.
I.E: Multi- Missile-
Lvl 1: 2 EP
Lvl 2: 4 EP
Lvl 3: 6 EP
etc.......
Spray and Pray-
Lvl 1: 3 EP
Lvl 2: 6 EP
Lvl 3: 8 EP
etc.......

UPGRADING WEAPONS IN WEAPON PACKS:
Only PRO users can upgrade this kind of weapons I am sorry :troll:

That's all for today, stay tuned for more!!!

The EGG comes first!!!
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-07-2014, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 02:29 PM by Leonidc9.)
RE: [Eggminator24 Suggest Series] (3) Weapon Upgrades!!!!
everyone should have this in the game
06-07-2014, 03:26 PM
I seem to remember a thread similar to this, but it was a long time ago. The biggest problem that people had is that some weapons are already considered to be "over powered". These weapons include the triple-x, sidewinder, whirly-gig, and more. Using the sidewinder as my example, a "perfect" hit does 50 (10 for the main missle and 20 after it splits). If you could upgrade that, you could theoretically have a 1-hit weapon. Could you imagine the complaints then? Now let's look at the range and explosion increases. For the explosions, those are already quite large, if you upgrade that AND leave it to pro users only, then you end up with people turning on x2 explosions and taking out entire maps and creating flat maps with 1 shot. The range increases make literally 0 difference. The only time that would matter is if you have a heavy weapon like dynamite, and that didn't even go across the map in BEO1. If you could upgrade the range on that, then you end up throwing it like you do the knives. As a final note, some of these make no difference for weapons at all. The frying pan has no explosion and needs to touch the player in order to strike him/her, making range and explosion useless. The teleport gun and switcher are in the same boat as they have no explosion and require a direct hit to work. There is potential for a weapons upgrade system, but this presents too many problems to be feasible.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
06-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Oh okay i agree tenchi i just got play beo2 today so im new to the weapons