Poll: do u want this gameplay settings
yes
no
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
imp. suggestion
04-04-2014, 07:26 PM
imp. suggestion
i want to give u a suggestion that
1) when pro players create a match there should be also a option to play with pro only (as was in BEO1)
2)and prestige players can also have a option to play matches with prestige players ...

so that they also feel a competitive match...otherwise i have always get chance to play wid guest or new eggs which is too boring often a times

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-04-2014, 07:31 PM
RE: imp. suggestion
Give everyone a chance to play with you. Maybe there are skilled people too that doesn't have stars or PRO, and yeah, I don't like guests too :/

[Image: 2usyiko.jpg]
04-04-2014, 07:34 PM
i m not sayin that pro will always play with pro when they want to play with other they can untick d option

04-04-2014, 08:12 PM
I think its a great idea!Smiley_Tongue

(tooo short)
04-05-2014, 12:38 AM
near private room check-box they can make 2 more i think prestige only & pro only could work.

04-05-2014, 04:17 AM
I suggested that pro players should have an option to play with only pro players. but unfortunately. it wasn't put into the game.
04-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Yeah, but that will mean that players who don't want to prestige (like SenSei) wont be able to play matches with high-ranked players.

[Image: 27xfb04.png]
04-06-2014, 03:12 PM
He can play with prestige (high rank player) if any one wants to play wid him....as people r playin wid him rght now..i m sayin add xtra options if a pro or prestige is creATING a match...(also sensei is pro)
N sensei is not prestige is his roblem as he is afraid to lose wid lvl 1 weps...

04-06-2014, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 03:31 PM by SenSei.)
well ur using my name so just saying its not imp. to me have prestige i alredy did same thing in beo1 so i didnt feel to do it again. even though u lose weapons but bought weapons still stays with you so i dont need to be afraid.
on side note i can just kill anyone with using only nade too so i dont need weapon Smiley_XD

04-06-2014, 05:04 PM
i think there should be prestige only but also lv 99 no prestige can join in beo1 i prestiged cause the white line instead of some stars was ugly. LOOOL dont judge me Smiley_XD here i was the 2nd toprestige....(albert 1) after they removed the line.. fuu lol

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war