Poll: Do you like the new weapon ?
yes
no
i like it butt i would change the dmg/heal
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
private game counter--and new weapon
03-24-2014, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2014 01:46 PM by Bitterbal.)
private game counter--and new weapon
hello,

when we ar making a prvate game, the counter is still going down, i think it would be better to remove it or make it optional for PRO users

cuis somtimes when we ar playing som1 need to do the big drop in the toilet
or maybe just wants a quick break of a few minutes
and then the game starts.. and hes missing turns

and also another thing ( to lazy to make new thread for this)

i was thinking about a new weapon:

dont know a good name
but its som sort of a magicbolt that do 10dmg to whoever it hits
and it transfers the 10hitpoints to the user of the weapon

[Image: a1gs5.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-24-2014, 06:36 AM
RE: private game counter--and new weapon
Removing the cooldown is a decent enough idea, but you've already hit the reason that it and the "ready up" option exist. If someone needs to use the bathroom or quickly take care of some other business then having the cooldown period is very useful. In similar fashion, if people don't want/need the wait, they can always click "ready" and start sooner.

Now for the vampire weapon (let's call it the "vampire's fang/vampire's bite"); it should do at least 15 to match the bazooka, any less than that would be rather pointless as you would lose more health than you gained after using this weapon. That said, I think it would be cool to see this with a vampire shell for Halloween or in a Halloween-themed pack.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
03-24-2014, 06:50 AM
the reason why i took 10dmg and 10healing is cuis the total diffrence would be 20, if its would be 15 it would be a way to easy 30 dmg weapon

03-24-2014, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2014 07:18 AM by tenchi.)
That changes things a bit, the way I was reading it before was as being a health transfer weapon (you take 10 of his health and add that 10 to your own). But the fact is that adding 10 still doesn't make that much of a difference.

03-24-2014, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2014 11:01 AM by Bitterbal.)
yes you readed it right , it supposed to transfer if you dont hit then you dont heal

03-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Then you're back to the original problem. A transfer of health should be the equivalent of what's taken. As I said before, healing 10 won't do much and could end up costing the match instead of saving it. At 15 damage and health, that's the equivalent of 1 bazooka. The damage does not stack with the health.