Poll: Total Time Played in Profile?
Yeah!
Nahh.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Total Time Spent
03-18-2014, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 05:25 AM by Spaz.)
Total Time Spent
I think that there should be a little panel in [ Profile>Trials> Stats ] That states the total time you spent in game.

I don't know if you kept the records, but start from 0:00?

It would also be nice if there was a 'Time Played' leaderboard. So you don't need skill to be famous. Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: 27xfb04.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-18-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: Total Time Spent
this has been suggested before. but not making a whole new leaderboard just for that. and I don't support neither of them.
03-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Yes I believe it was mentioned elsewhere. Statistics like this are only worthwhile/reliable if they are kept from day one
03-18-2014, 05:17 PM
http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...hp?tid=772

it was suggested by me you can see in pole lots ppl supported the idea Smiley_XD

03-19-2014, 05:14 PM
It would be unfair, especially for leaderboard players who have devoted so much time to the game. Their 'time played' statistic would be exactly the same as someone who starts playing today
03-19-2014, 08:07 PM
That's niceSmiley_BigGrin
I think iy's very good ideaSmiley_Wink
You should make a poll of it

[Image: abhwdv.png]
03-20-2014, 06:23 AM
(03-18-2014 05:17 PM)SenSei Wrote:  http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...hp?tid=772

it was suggested by me you can see in pole lots ppl supported the idea Smiley_XD

I remember this one! The reason that it was turned down is because there aren't any records of time spent online. It had a lot of support because people wanted to know how much time they've spent (or wasted) on BEO; but without the logs from day 1, there's no way that people who've hit max prestige/level could know exactly how long they've been playing. The support would still be here, I just don't think that it would be considered for addition to the game because the same problem would exist.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
03-20-2014, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 04:34 PM by SenSei.)
yes but we are still assuming that its not possible.If they can add total tied game option [you dont get tied game very often may be you had 1 tied game when this game started then 2nd one after month but system still counted that record] so there is possibility of having all time spent record too. its for our eyes only its not something we are going to discuss or take account as skill, its for just curiosity, ppl can see however they want time well spent or waste but they think its waste then why play it in 1st place Smiley_XD its like your knowingly doing crime just not ready to admit Smiley_XD

there are ppl with lower stat. lower percentage,higher death count,no win streak etc etc. those thing dosent bother when they see it then how come time factor bothers that amaze me Smiley_XD

03-20-2014, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 05:20 PM by Birogrolph.)
Wouldn't the tied match statistic be determined mathematically?
add 1: games won and games lost, then compare that number to 2: total games played
Then 2 - 1 = number of tied matches
03-20-2014, 05:46 PM
yeh its possible i am just shooting arrows into dark Smiley_XD