Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
New weapons.
03-08-2014, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2014 10:33 AM by BEOMAXs.)
New weapons.
Hi guys,
Ive recently come up with a list of new weapons. Take a look!

1. Rotten Eggstinguisher: It will be like a fire extinguisher but will contain the same material as Gas grenade, you can aim freely but the range will not be much far, it will be as far as you can throw the Old boot or the Dynamite.
Max damage : 25
2. Multi-grenade: This will be a grenade which will blast in 4 seconds (doing 10 damage) into 4 smaller grenades which will blast in 3 seconds doing 2 damage each which will explode into 5 smaller grenades doing 2 damage each.
3. Thunder: This will be a flare which you will shoot at the place you want the damage to be on (a ball just like airstrike) and three lightnings will strike the ground doing 7 damage each.
4. Boomerang: This weapon will be a normal boomerang which will be thrown and will turn back,(like a boomerang) doing 15 damage. If it comes back to you, you won't receive any damage.

[Image: 2zns9vt.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-08-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: New weapons.
well the multi-airstrike kind of are ready exist its called death from above

also multi-grenades kind of aredy exsist also its called grenade launcher

as for the lightning its not bad kind of the same idea i had tho in this link:

http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...p?tid=1256

[Image: 4043781.gif]
03-08-2014, 05:20 PM
Rotten Eggstinguisher sounds interesting, although I agree with Badegg; the other ideas mirror weapons that are already in the game
03-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Ops sorry, I forgot about death from above. I will remove that. I will keep updating the list with new ideas. O yeah and about the lighting I didnt copy it from that link, i swear it was my own idea.

[Image: 2zns9vt.png]