Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Daily Spin-weaps
03-04-2014, 05:51 AM
Daily Spin-weaps
I'd like to be able to practice with weapon packs guns if DS gives those (I got maybe 6 of those although no idea if all are in inventory still). Its not exactly nice to go to match and no idea how gun is used (for example I got UFO today and overshoot it).
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-04-2014, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 06:46 AM by troll2.)
RE: Daily Spin-weaps
@ egg666

if u go to stash window (were you purchase single weapons) u can see the amount of each one u have, so thers already and indicator of which weapon u used or not. also stash weapons earned or bought do not disappear from inventory till u use them.

u can see a number bellow in right corner of the amount u have viable to use on match.

so if u want to know what weapons u already used go to shotp-stash and look in the inventory

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
03-04-2014, 06:52 AM
well, go to shop, and practice with what they give, other than that, watch out for those people who us eit, best luck would be with pro users, they will usually have other weapon packs

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
03-04-2014, 02:31 PM
As doctor said you simply go to shop. Or for alien meteor etc. Go in shop and near the eggs with that weps theres a video. It shows u how it works

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
03-13-2014, 06:03 AM
yea shop has try out but map to test those is crappy.