Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
make a new weapon
02-28-2014, 02:04 AM
make a new weapon
create a new wepon which can make the whole team invisible for 2 turns...and the cost of wepon should be high

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-28-2014, 02:46 AM
RE: make a new weapon
A weapon like that would be slightly overpowered as it would be unfair on the other team who would effectively be hitting and hoping. However, you may be on to something with the invisible thing. Maybe a powerup which makes just you invisible but you take X amount of damage a turn?
02-28-2014, 04:48 AM
^ thats a good idea i wouldnt mind having that implemented, like 4 damage a turn like poison and you can go for however long u want max is 10 turns?

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
02-28-2014, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 06:44 AM by AgentFire.)
It seems like a pretty good idea however in its current state, it's a bit Overpowered; perhaps you could make it so only the player with the weapon is invisible for 3 turns or if you want to incorporate the whole team each turn a member in the team becomes invisible for 1 turn i.e. the powerup almost 'switches' the user its effect acts on. (lasts for 3-4 turns)

Smiley_FriedEggAll wars are civil wars, because all eggs are brothersSmiley_FriedEgg
02-28-2014, 11:35 AM
lol, i like it. it would add some spice into the game Smiley_XD.
02-28-2014, 05:19 PM
and the same team member can see each other...and the other team cant find drom where it is attacking..i.e only make damage and dont make from weapon is firing!!!!!!!!!!

by d way hows my idea...

02-28-2014, 08:13 PM
rob or john donkeys can u make it
Smiley_TongueSmiley_Wink