Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Mass Teleport Mode
02-24-2014, 02:54 AM
Mass Teleport Mode
I'm not sure if there already is a mode like this in BEO 2 but if not, I think it would be pretty cool if there was a mode were after every player has made a shot everyone gets teleported into a different place.

This would mean you have to make a different shot every go and players couldn't camp in hard places to hit Smiley_BigGrin
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-24-2014, 03:15 AM
RE: Mass Teleport Mode
(02-24-2014 02:54 AM)Skull Wrote:  I'm not sure if there already is a mode like this in BEO 2 but if not, I think it would be pretty cool if there was a mode were after every player has made a shot everyone gets teleported into a different place.

This would mean you have to make a different shot every go and players couldn't camp in hard places to hit Smiley_BigGrin

You can get this in of the weaponpacks

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
02-24-2014, 03:23 AM
(02-24-2014 03:15 AM)Pokemon Wrote:  
(02-24-2014 02:54 AM)Skull Wrote:  I'm not sure if there already is a mode like this in BEO 2 but if not, I think it would be pretty cool if there was a mode were after every player has made a shot everyone gets teleported into a different place.

I think you're talking about the individual weapon.

I'm trying to say a mode would be cool if everyone got mass teleported after every cycle of players made their shot.
02-24-2014, 03:27 AM
(02-24-2014 03:23 AM)Skull Wrote:  
(02-24-2014 03:15 AM)Pokemon Wrote:  

I think you're talking about the individual weapon.

I'm trying to say a mode would be cool if everyone got mass teleported after every cycle of players made their shot.
Idk, but that would be too crazy. I think this cant come out real sorry :/

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
02-24-2014, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2014 04:06 AM by SenSei.)
keep force on when you play,each time when you hit someone, egg moves to different place so no need for teleportation.Different weapon,different angle change eggs position differently,i get the idea of what you are saying but its very much similar to Force on option.

02-24-2014, 11:18 PM
Are you referring to the teleport weapon that deals damage then teleports them?

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
02-24-2014, 11:42 PM
(02-24-2014 11:18 PM)Mageg Wrote:  Are you referring to the teleport weapon that deals damage then teleports them?

It's quite hard to explain but I'm trying to say after everyone in the game takes their shot, they all get moved to a new random location on the map.
It wouldn't do any damage.
02-25-2014, 02:30 AM
I perfectly understand what skull here is saying. I think it would be AMAZING.
What he's saying is, once you shoot/your turn is over, you automatically teleport. So let's say you get the perfect angle for a shot, but you teleport immediately after so you can't perform that shot again Smiley_BigGrin

Also (thankfully) MUD BOMBS WOULD BE USELESS! WOOHOO!

Another mode could be, once you shoot, EVERYONE teleports. (May cause too much lag though.)

You explained it pretty well, I'm rather surprised that the others didn't get it :/

[Image: jv1x8x.png]