Poll: who here thinks they should get more ways to get credits?
i think super rewards fine how it is
i think they should add more ways to earn
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
add another way to earn credits :nod:
02-12-2014, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2014 08:46 AM by static.)
Information add another way to earn credits :nod:
who here thinks there should be more ways to earn credits cause super reward NEVER gives me credits but it says credits are rewarded Smiley_Crying Smiley_Hulk

[Image: giftube-pearltrees-300x168.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-12-2014, 10:42 AM
RE: add more ways to earn credits :nod:
troll2 is starting to rage.

but I agree with him. super rewards is enough, if there were anymore ways to earn credits. the donkins would be losing money, we don't want that, do we.
02-12-2014, 10:52 AM
However, I experienced the same....
It never gave the credits...
If I'm going to do something at super reward, it says they don't have anymore questions for me....
And sometimes the super reward is emptySmiley_Sad

[Image: abhwdv.png]
02-13-2014, 03:15 AM
(02-12-2014 10:42 AM)Master chief Wrote:  troll2 is starting to rage.

but I agree with him. super rewards is enough, if there were anymore ways to earn credits. the donkins would be losing money, we don't want that, do we.
And what if it doent work?

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
02-13-2014, 04:53 AM
it never works. Smiley_Wink. lol. you should know by now.
02-13-2014, 05:37 AM
(02-13-2014 04:53 AM)Master chief Wrote:  it never works. Smiley_Wink. lol. you should know by now.

That's why I ask it to you Smiley_Tongue

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
02-13-2014, 01:17 PM
Um....I hope he adds more way to earn credits....Super reward system doesn't work to me!, and I guess it doesn't work to neither I nor him...

02-13-2014, 01:34 PM
Yes, the super rewards system is bugged (outside of the videos). I've completed several offers and had the chance to report the missing credits, but I've never bothered to do that because it doesn't matter that much to me. We still have the competitions, holidays and referrals, though. Even though they (and the videos) are slower than various other methods, they still give us the credits we need/want. Worse case scenario, assuming we have the ability to do this, is that we all end up using paypal. All I'm asking everyone to remember is that the super rewards and free credit events are all a courtesy to us as players and don't have to be included at all. After all, I'm sure we've all played games where the devs didn't care about the players at all and did nothing to help/improve the gaming experience.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
02-13-2014, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2014 11:58 PM by This Is Fun.)
I don't think any more ways are needed. As troll2 said we already have 4 ways to earn credits. So if one of them is not working (Super rewards) do the other ones. If the Donkins would be giving away credits with even more ways then most of the players won't be buying credits with money which is really bad for the game makers. They spend so much time to give us good games and then they have 100% right to earn some money for that.

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
02-14-2014, 12:11 AM
(02-13-2014 11:56 PM)This Is Fun Wrote:  I don't think any more ways are needed. As troll2 said we already have 4 ways to earn credits. So if one of them is not working (Super rewards) do the other ones. If the Donkins would be giving away credits with even more ways then most of the players won't be buying credits with money which is really bad for the game makers. They spend so much time to give us good games and then they have 100% right to earn some money for that.
If Donkins made Super rewards system, they would have purpose...
However, it don't work, so they should make more way if they want to do there purpose...