Poll: Do support the idea?
Yes, I support the idea!
I some what support the idea
No, I do not support the idea
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
********Skill levels**********
01-04-2014, 01:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 01:17 AM by scifen.)
********Skill levels**********
Don't you hate it when you JUST started playing and you vsing some prestige players?? Yea I hated that too!

Don't you hate it when you are a high level and prefer a challenge then player some people who aren't that good? Yea!

Well this is the idea for u (lmao i got bored but anyways..)

Well basically when you start the game, (new player) your Skill would be 0 and as you win matches etc killing eggs based off KD and win percent your skill can go up to 150 so when you host a game, people with around 100-200 Skill points can join your match

"I don't get it!?"

Well basically this allows players in your own skill level to play with as its much fair.

This stops noobs from your game, this also stops pros from your game that you aren't even close to beating them.

BUT lets say your skill 100 and vsing a skill 500 in private match, and you beat him or her, you gain more skill points as you beat a person that is really good.

I know this idea will change the game a bit but it would be awesome.

NO this will not count as a leader bored thing. BUT the max skill points you can get is 100,000

just a suggestion.

What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user

Messages In This Thread
********Skill levels********** - scifen - 01-04-2014 01:03 AM