Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
an idea about #PIMPYOUREGG2 reward
07-17-2015, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2015 09:56 AM by Sir Smashalot.)
RE: an idea about #PIMPYOUREGG2 reward
John and Rob did this with the 2D drawing contests on the BEO1 fourms, because it was easier to put on more detail to eggs that would potentially make it in the game, while also making it more easy for the Donkins to put it into the game.

I think they introduced using real eggs because they don't want to add people's creations in the game any longer, which I don't know for sure, or exactly understand as of now. But the purpose for these competitions is mainly to have fun, not for the fame of have one of your shells in BEO2.

And from what I remember in the last BEO1 comp, it was a disaster when many of the competitors were angry with the results. I think when the prizes are greater, people will be more disappointed if they lose.

I don't dislike the idea of the winners shells of being in the game, but I don't see it happening again any time soon. As for the winners getting a free copy of their shell, that's what Rob and John did for the old competitions, and it's kind of a given they'd get their own creation at no cost.

Getting free credits for winning is already generous enough as it is, and besides, it's just fun to be part of something different with the bad eggs community.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post

Messages In This Thread
RE: an idea about #PIMPYOUREGG2 reward - Sir Smashalot - 07-17-2015 09:07 AM