Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Multiple players in practice mode and input box for wind selection.
04-12-2015, 08:14 AM
RE: Multiple players in practice mode.
(04-02-2015 01:39 AM)Vexis Wrote:  Amen. That is the most terribly irritating thing ever. I got to where i would count how many times it would take me to get to the selected number. I went 126 clicks before i got the wind i wanted.

As far as the idea, yeah as troll said it has been suggested before; and as before i highly approve. Though it wasn't explained quite as well. I hadn't even considered the need for control over the multiple practice so that everyone doesn't fire at once. But if everyone fires at once other than lag it's not that big of a deal.
Yes I agree it is incredibly annoying to try to find the right wind. I dont think an input box would be that hard to incorporate into practice mode Smiley_Smile and although there is another thread on this I didn't want to grave dig it, also I think you're right mine is in more detail of what changes would be good for the game.

(04-02-2015 02:47 AM)SenSei Wrote:  ya it could be different mode as you said you want to teach someone how to get max. damage from different weapon,
the way i see it this is how it will work--> you can invite someone in private game mode there would be another sub-option 'practice', where time & xp gain will not be available, each player will have there all weapons including shop in their arsenal,they can practice how much they want-no time limits ;D in Shop Devs alredy given us 'practice' as 'trial option' for weapon packs so they wouldn't have any problem adding same option in private game.

Thanks guys for the support! Smiley_Smile
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple players in practice mode. - HARDSCOPEYOURMOM - 04-12-2015 08:14 AM